Everyone has different needs on holiday and these rules enable everyone to enjoy the site equally.
- Please leave all facilities as you would wish to find them.
- You are not allowed to bring, invite or allow other guests on site without prior consent.
- Glampers, children and pets are strictly forbidden in the farmyard or to call at the house.
- Pets must be kept on lead at all times and please clean up after them.
- Please drive slowly along the lane back to the main road.
- Smoking is not allowed inside any of the pods.
- All children must be supervised by parent/guardian throughout your stay.
- No tents allowed on site.
Noise and Behaviour
The noise restriction applies from 22.00-07.30. This means no music, stereos, musical instruments, shouting, singing, or any significant noise that disturbs the stay of others. You will be given 3 warnings over the course of your stay, then you and your party will be asked to leave immediately.
Any behaviour that the management deems to be anti-social, disruptive, or abusive towards staff or other guests on the site will not be tolerated.
You will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be offered or implied.
It is important for our guests to work in harmony with other guests and our staff by observing and respecting each other’s privacy. Maintaining high standards on our site is of paramount importance and fundamental to our policy. Anyone not observing and respecting these guidelines will be asked to leave.
- Use of fire pits is entirely at your own risk, you hold full responsibility for your fire.
- Only wood purchased at High Haume Farm can be used on site.
- Fires must be made in existing fire pits (Please do NOT move them!)
- Your fire must not be left unattended at any time
- Please ensure your fire is extinguished before going to sleep.
- Disposable BBQs must not be placed directly on the grass or in the pods.
ALL PERSONS STAYING ON THE SITE USE THE FACILITIES PROVIDED ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK, HIGH HAUME GLAMPING CANNOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY CAUSED WHILST ON ITS PREMISES.