Terms & Conditions
While High Haume Glamping use their best endeavors to satisfy clients requirements, High Haume Glamping at their discretion reserve the right to withdraw any advertised services and to cancel any bookings made for clients or make alterations to their itinerary or arrangements in which event no liability in respect of such cancellations or changes shall fall upon High Haume Glamping save only that they refund to clients the money paid by them in respect of bookings so cancelled and will use their best endeavors to offer the client alternatives to any booking.
- We do not accept bookings from unaccompanied teenagers
- High Haume Glamping are absolved from all liability to the guests, for the loss or damage to personal property
- We may require any persons not observing site rules or creating a nuisance to leave the site
- The site speed limit of 10mph must be observed by vehicles and bicycles and all drivers must hold a valid licence and insurance cover
- The Campsite Rules must be obeyed at all times
Please Note: Bedding is not supplied, and a no-smoking policy applies in all the camping pods.